The CappaWork Planner is an undated 90-day goal planner, designed for ambitious Christians who want to add structure and meaning to their day.
Here's how it works.
- To act on your calling you need a goal.
- To achieve your goal you need good habits.
- Good habits become virtues which in turn helps you understand God's calling for you.
It's a virtuous cycle that creates a meaningful life.
Acting on your call leads to deep, lasting contentment, because when you respond to your call, you become who God created you to be.
With the CappaWork Planner, you set a 90-day goal for your work, your studies or fitness and act on it each day. The planner provides the structure and habits to give you the traction you need to achieve your goals.
It combines research-backed productivity tools with Christian traditions to help you achieve your goals in work, at school, or at the gym while growing in your spiritual life.
A 90-day goal is just long enough to do something big, just short enough that you can always see the end. Setting a goal allows you to adopt the habits needed to achieve the goal. A daily examen helps you to reflect on your day and see God's graces in your life.
The CappaWork Planner includes:
- Weekly planning sheets
- Daily pages to schedule and prioritize your day
- Scripture to keep you centered
- An end of day examen to build a practice of prayer and gratitude
- High quality 90 gram bleed-proof paper, perfect for your best pen
- Vegan leather hard cover
- An elastic band closure to keep your goals safe